Therapy is not Neuroscience. We believe that the only obstacle to reaching your goal is commitment. That path does not have to be difficult. If you are completely committed, we will help you reach your goals. You may come to therapy with a very serious challenge that takes time to address or your challenge may be resolved in only a few sessions. Together, we will determine which route is best for you to have the most successful experience.
About Craig Halpern
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCS 21299) since 2003.
- Master’s in Social Work (California State University, Long Beach).
- BA in Psychology (California State University, Dominguez Hills).
- Two Years of experience in Crisis Response Counseling.
- Ten years of experience treating children, adolescents, adults, families, couples.
- Five years of experience working with a multi-cultural approach to treatment.
- Three years of experience supervising and training interns in a clinical setting.